Welcome to THE HUNGER GAMES~!

About Us:

We are students of a Modern Novels class in Southridge High School. And we will be commenting about the book, THE HUNGER GAMES. THE HUNGER GAMES is the 1st book to the trilogy by Suzanne Collins.


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meeting #3 - Illustrator Ch. 10-13


"I allow my eyes to flicker up to the screen long enough to see the blush on my cheeks is unmistakable." ch10 pg. 133

I just had to visualize that dress, it's not my favorite of hers to come but It's definitely one of them. I also thought this moment in the book was kind of shocking, and adorable. It's one of those moments you just can't seem to put the book down. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress. <3 :D
    I love how you interpreted Katniss's bashfulness to the audience. They way you interpreted Katniss shows a transition between "wild" and "civil". It's like Katniss is of royalty and like a princess. I see this picture like Bell's dress (from Beauty and the Beast) with Katniss's tomboyish nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job accenting the blush, it makes it fit with the passage well. This was the only glamorous, happy time of the book I remember and it helped to kind of lift the overall mood of the novel.

    ReplyDelete