Welcome to THE HUNGER GAMES~!

About Us:

We are students of a Modern Novels class in Southridge High School. And we will be commenting about the book, THE HUNGER GAMES. THE HUNGER GAMES is the 1st book to the trilogy by Suzanne Collins.


Friday, February 11, 2011

Discussion 6. Chapters 22-27

Q1. Did you like the ending of the book?
A1. No. I think the ending was kind of dumb.

Q2. Would you have rather wanted a ending where only one player would have won? If yes who?
A2. Yes, that would have made the book better. Having two winners takes the value of the games and the prize. Katniss should have been the only winner.

Q3. What did you like about this book?
A3. What i liked about this book was that it was very easy to get into. it was easy to read and to understand what was going on. you could easily paint a good picture on what you were reading.

Q4. Do you think Katniss and Peeta will continue their romance?
A4. Maybe. katniss and Gale had a some what like a relationship back home. But katniss and Peeta won the games together so they might still keep their relationship.

Q5. Who was your favorite and least favorite character?
A5. My favorite character was Katniss she was brave and had a lot of courage. My least favorite character were the career people.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I didn't really like the ending of the book because (possibly from my high expectations) it didn't have a strong cliffhanger, but a "happy" one. I'm trying not to be negative or anything, but I thought a sacrifice would take place or something.
    2. Yes, I would want Katniss to win, if not than Rue because they seemed like the only ones to be clever and sane enough to last in the games.
    3. I liked the suspense throughout the novel and impacting moments that leads you into the next chapter. It's a good page-turner.
    5. My least favorite character was also the Career people, just mainly because they had no heart and no conscience, they seemed like evil, mechanical, deadly robots (discluding Peeta).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. The ending was a lame, weak cliffhanger :I

    2. Katniss should've won. Peeta's good at causing her trouble xD

    3. I like the book because it makes me wanna know more! It's probably the unique setting that makes it so interesting.

    5. I like Katniss a lot, I feel like because we get into her head we can get to know her the best. I kind of dislike Haymitch :I He's useful, but he's pretty much given up on himself.

    ReplyDelete