Welcome to THE HUNGER GAMES~!

About Us:

We are students of a Modern Novels class in Southridge High School. And we will be commenting about the book, THE HUNGER GAMES. THE HUNGER GAMES is the 1st book to the trilogy by Suzanne Collins.


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meeting #1 - Illustrator


"'Katniss, the girl who was on fire.'" Ch5, pg67
Originally, I was going to draw something for this, but honestly I don't think i could show Katniss better than this artist did :)
I chose this quote because it's flat out catchy, describes perfectly in one sentence how Katniss is displayed to the crowds, and i remember reading the line more than once.

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree Shannon! That quote is excellent in describing Katniss's nature. That's a nice picture you found too! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture really reminded me of her desperation and disgust at the whole concept of the games. Good job picking the picture! I think this would really entice people to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this quote does an awesome job describing katniss nature. The compuer is not loading the picture so i cant see it. ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ashley: If that picture was on the cover of the book, it'd attract a lot of people xD

    @Nemeci07: School computers unfortunately don't load many websites :< That's why i do everything at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is really cool. The quote actually describes Katniss. I agree with Shannon with the book cover! Great job! =)

    ReplyDelete